KEEP YOUR EMPLOYEES PROTECTED.
At Beacon Point Insurance our staff are Workers Compensation Advisors.
What does that mean for your business?
Beacon Point understands the value of good employees. We know that your day-to-day operations depend on their hard work, expertise, and dedication, and if you supply them with quality benefits and plans, they can work with the peace of mind assurance that they’re properly protected.
But should an accident happen, having the right Workers Compensation plan from Beacon Point can allow your business to ensure payments and cover expenses if an employee is injured from a work-related accident. Injuries can range from car accidents and back injuries to equipment malfunctions and, in some unfortunate cases, death.
Workers Compensation can cover financial obligations such as:
- An injured employee’s medical expenses/treatment
- The replacement of lost wages from injury time off
If your business does not offer Workers Compensation, serious injuries that occur on the job could lead to an employee suing your company for damages. That’s why it’s important to discuss your options with a specialist at Beacon Point Insurance Group who can help you find the right coverage options for all your business needs. We use our own 4CORE Risk Management process to assess all of your potential risks.
Contact us today
Beacon Point provides our client with the following key services to help reduce the cost of workers compensation premiums.
- 3 year look back. We can have your current workers compensation policy reviewed for proper classifications and review your last 3 audits to assure you didn’t pay more than you should have. The best part is getting a check back for any over payment you may have made!
- Modification Factor review. I bet you didn’t know that many workers compensation modification factors are not correct and more errors are not in your favor! As we have these corrected we also secure the refunds from any over payments you may have made. We can go back a full 3 years!
- Illness and Injury Prevention Plan!
- OSHA compliant training.
- Return to work programs.
- First Aid program.
- Modification factor forecasting. Know what next years modification factor will be now! Know you trend and where you are heading and what can be done to reduce your modification factor!
- Giving you the power of knowledge to reduce the cost of your workman’s compensation policy!
Review the section in our research section on the 5 steps to reduce the cost of your workers compensation insurance!